Age spots, dry skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, sun damage.
This chemical peel can help in: Sun damage, age spots, mature skin, collagen stimulation.
Glycolic acid (GA) obtained from sugar cane is used in the most common alpha-hydroxy acid peel.
This kind of AHA peel has the smallest molecular weight amongst all the alpha-hydroxy acids. It penetrates skin easily, making it a popular peel agent
It have the following effects
- have anti-inflammatory,
- and a
- ntioxidant effects.
GA targets the corneosoma by enhancing breakdown and decreasing cohesiveness, causing desquamation.
The intensity of peel is determined by the concentration of the acid, the vehicle used to carry it, the amount of acid applied, and the technique used
GA peels need to be properly neutralized to stop acidification of the skin. Applying acid to the skin saturates the ability of cells to resist acidification; excess acid must be neutralized to avoid burning.
It is also important to note that this peel does not normally produce visible peeling regardless of the strength level. Lower percentages will likely require no down time or visible flaking. Higher percentages may produce minimal to moderate flaking three days after application and continue for another three to four days.
When using glycolic peels it is important to remember that the skin eventually becomes tolerant and users will need to apply deeper peels or move to a different solution with time.
Additionally, the longer the peel sets, the deeper it will penetrate.
Glycolic peel can be helpful in this skin improvements:
- pronunced mimic wrinkles
- excessive oil
- hormonal acne
- enlarged pores
- uneven skin texture and tone
- age spot
- dry skin and dehydration
- mature skin
- sun damage
And can help to:
- Remove dead skin and prone clogging debris to unclog pores and effectively treats hormonal breakouts.
- Minimize the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin contents in the dermis. Revitalize dull, sun damaged and tired skin.
- Firm tones and restore youthful glow.
- It has a high strength exfoliator.
- Glycolic Acid works by removing the outer layers of thickened or keratinized cells
- Dissolving sebum and the substances that bind cells together leaving a fresh skin with a smoother, healthier appearance and best suited for those seeking fine line reduction and renewed clarity.
- Maintain and enhance the results of peels and other professional treatments.
- Sun damage, age spots, mature skin, collagen stimulation.
- pregnancy and lactation
- herpes, warts
- secondary infection
- small scratch marks on skin
- skin hypersensitivity
- oncological diseases
- oral retinoids treatment
- after surgery
- Do not use in summer.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken or peeling skin.
- Immediately rinse with water and discontinue use if excessive redness or irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Presentation & Reference
glycolic peel/25 20% 50 mL Reference 102995
glycolic peel/26 35% 50 mL Reference 102100
glycolic peel/27 50% 50 mL Reference 102117
All products are dully registered as a chemical exfoliant. The manufacturer or distributors are not responsible in any case of any kind of damages caused by third parties or adverse effects.