Oily and acne skin. Hyperpigmentation
Azelaic acid peel can help in oily and acne skin. Hyperpigmentation.
Azelaic acid is obtained from grains such as barley, wheat and rye. It is a multifunctional skincare ingredient that tackles a multitude of concerns related to breakouts and inflammation.
On the skin it has the same effect as a mild, leave-on exfoliant. It helps to unclog pores and refine the skin’s surface.
Azelaic acid is also a potent antioxidant and reduces the factors in the skin that cause sensitivity and bumps.
It has anti-inflammatory, bacteriostatic, sebostatic (reducing the concentration of oil in the skin), comedolytic, germicide, and fungicide properties. It also exfoliates and has a matifying effect. The acid can prevent future outbreaks and clean bacteria from your pores that causes acne.
No gender skin care.
CAN HELP IN:
- clearing your pores of bacteria that may be causing irritation or breakouts
- reducing inflammation so acne becomes less visible, less red, and less irritated
- gently encouraging cell turnover so your skin heals more quickly and scarring is minimized.
- Exfoliates gently: It goes deep within the pores and removes dead skin cells that cause dull skin tone and clogged pores.
- Fights acne: It has antibacterial properties, and according to Fusco, it’s reported to be bactericidal to P. acnes, which leads to acne.
- Reduces inflammation: It soothes irritation and helps to improve red bumps caused by inflammation.
- Evens skin tone: It inhibits tyrosinase, which is an enzyme that leads to hyperpigmentation. It’s effective on post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne breakouts.
- Treats rosaceous: Azelaic acid could help with pore-clogging, inflammation, and secondary infections caused by rosaceous.
- Is safe for pregnant women: Azelaic acid is one of the few treatment options for acne, rosaceous, clogged pores. or pigmentation that is generally safe for pregnant women.
PRESENTATION & REFERENCE:
Bottle 50mL Reference 160510
For external use only. Do not apply to broken or peeling skin. Immediately rinse with water and discontinue use if excessive redness or irritation occurs. Do not store once open. Keep out of reach of children. Open carefully. Avoid contact with the eyes.
All products are dully registered as a topical cosmetics. and/or a chemical exfoliant. The manufacturer or distributor are not responsible in any case of any kind of damages caused by third parties or adverse effects.