The newest in mesoterapy by mesoINSTITUTE:
19 amino acids, anitoxidants and hyaluronic acid
Hyac-aa-boosteR solution with 19 amino acids, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid has been formulated in our laboratory after a long research.
It innovate designs allows active and essential ingredients to come directly into contact with the dermal fibroblast cells that are key to the more favorable appearance of younger skin, and help their metabolic processes.
Skin aging can be due to intrinsic natural genetically determined factors, as well as extrinsic lifestyle-driven and environmental factors, having as a result skin dryness, laxity and poor elasticity, color and surface irregularity, formation of pronounced skin markings, and wrinkles of different intensity.
Fibroblasts represent the major skin type in the dermis, where they have a key role in producing and maintaining the extracellular connective tissue that is crucial to maintaining the youthful appearance of skin. With aging, there is a decrease in the number of fibroblasts and a decrease in fibroblast production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other components of the extracellular matrix, as well as an increase in production of enzymes responsible for collagen fragmentation.
The development of mesotherapy Hyac-aa-boosteR solution has focused on the identification of biomolecules that can help fibroblast function and improve extracellular matrix component biosynthesis. Based on this approach, our solution contains a whole range of micronutrients and biomolecule substances :
- a total of 19 amino acids, represent the relevant substrates required to build dermal extracellular matrix proteins, mainly collagens,
- antioxidants, helping to detoxify the skin cells, and
- hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights allowing this mixture moisturize the skin and providing long lasting effects.
The Hyac-aa-boosteR has beenInfused with a powerful blend aminoacids, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, this mesotherapy solution minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves hydration and elasticity.
- 19 amino acids, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycin, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid of different m.w. Plumps fine lines from below the skin’s surface. It stimulates the production of the skin’s own hyaluronic acid and delivers 24-hour hydration.
- Ascorbic acid, Provides excellent anti-oxidant activity on the skin
- Glutathione, is a potent antioxidant that offers skin-restoring and brightening benefits
May be useful in:
- Restore dull, stressed skin.
- Encourages faster cell renewal.
- Boosts a youthful radiance.
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
- Provide additional moisture, significantly increasing the protective function of the Horny layer of the epidermis.
- Provide additional anti-aging effect.
- Photo-protective effect and fight against photo-aging.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Aging Skin.
- Dryness and dehydration.
- Acne-Prone Skin
- Mature Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Normal Skin
- Combination Skin
Treatment with oral retinoids, herpes, warts, after surgery, during pregnancy or lactation, rosacea, atopic dermatitis.
For external use only. Do not apply to broken or peeling skin. Immediately rinse with water and discontinue use if excessive redness or irritation occurs. Do not store once open. Keep out of reach of children. Open carefully. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Some products can contain fish derivate. May cause an allergic reaction. Please read carefully the active ingredients
All products are dully registered as a topical cosmetics. The manufacturer or distributor are not responsible in any case of any kind of damages caused by third parties or adverse effects.
No parabens, preservatives, ingredients of animal origin or colouring. Microbiologically tested.
www.mesoinstitute.es (Spanish) firstname.lastname@example.org
www.mesoinstitute.eu (English) email@example.com