“Nature always makes the best of possible things.”
Aristotle (Stagira, 384 b.C.-Calcis, 322 a.C)
What is Biomimicry by mesoINSTITUTE®?
mesotherapy solutions, peptides biomimetics, botox-like
Biomimicry by mesoINSTITUTE®, the newest mesotherapy solutions with peptides biomimetics, botox-like which uses different combinations at a dosage that has a synergistic effect. The peptides biomimetics used in our formulations are cytokines as well as growth factors obtained by biotechnology.
The result : Healthy Youthful Luminous Skin, longer.
There are four types of peptides.
- Signal peptides improve the skins volume, hydration and sagging skin limiting the appearance of aging skin.
- Carrier peptides enhance the delivery of active ingredients into the specific layers of the skin.
- Neurotransmitter peptides are best used to help reduce the appearance of expression lines, crow’s-feet, forehead, between brows, and lip lines.
- Enzyme peptides inhibit the appearance of discoloration and aging skin.
- Short chains of amino-acids
- Stimulates cell differentiation and proliferation
- Strengthens skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Active rol in wound healing
- No carcinogenic effects
- Stimulates hair follicle proliferation
- Prevents hair loss
- Repairs and prevents wrinkle formation
- Decrease progerin synthesis
- Increase proteoglycan production and contract collagens
- Regulates gene expression
- Stimulates microcirculation
- Minimize scar formation
- Preserve the skin from oxidative stress
- Active rol in removing cellulites
- Direct lipolytic activity
- Inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-oxidant activity
- Mimics EGF
- Mimics TG
It contains a mixture of peptides with specific activity on hair follicles, activating their stem cells, promoting hair growth and helping blood microcirculation, revitalizing the scalp area.
Also the presence of different amino-acids as well as mineral salts supports the appearance of healthy performance hair follicles, and the presence of vitamin B complex, that boost of energy to the cells, antioxidant substances, that counter damage the free radicals in the scalp and the piscum ovum extract (caviar) with their peptides, amino-acids, lipids and vitamins, that contributes to revitalize the cells, contributes to the longer duration of the anagen phase and as a result to the hair recovery and healthy growth.
Inspired by the botox treatment, Biomimicry by mesoINSTITUTE® RIDES combines ingredients to achieve a non-toxic Botox effect. It will reduce and prevent emotional lines by inhibiting muscle contractions (via the mimic peptide which is a fragment of SNAP-25, a substrate of botulinum toxin)
On the other hand, another group of peptides decrease progerin synthesis, increase proteoglycan production and contract collagens, in an antioxidant ambiance and with the help of vitamin B complex that boosts of energy and piscum ovum extract (caviar) that apports basic peptides, amino-acids and vitamins to enhance cell recovery.
Age spots are small dark areas on your skin. They vary in size and usually appear on the face, hands, shoulders and arms (areas most exposed to the sun). They are very common in adults older than 50, but younger people can get them too, especially if they spend a lot of time in the sun.
Biomimicry by mesoINSTITUTE® LIGHTEN can help to fight those spots combining the direct action of peptides inhibiting melanin synthesis, with the inhibition and blocking the attachment of the melanocyte stimulating hormone, with the classical interference at tyrosinase level that blocks also melanin synthesis. All this activities they take place in an antioxidant ambient and with the piscum ovum extract (caviar) that stimulates the cellular recovery in the contest of vitamin B complex, that provides a boost of energy to help cellular activity and increase microcirculation activity.
One of the problems of those biomimics peptides is their possible loose of activity when in solution. This is why in our mesotherapy they are two vials:
the lyophilized vial which contains all possible peptides that can loose their activity in a few hours or days once in solution,
a second vial containing specific solvent of each kind mesotherapy, containing the substances that it is known to restrain their activity in solution.
All products are dully registered as a topical cosmetics. The manufacturer or distributor are not responsible in any case of any kind of damages caused by third parties or adverse effects.
Some products can contain fish derivate. May cause an allergic reaction. Please read carefully the active ingredients.
For more information or enquires please Contact us here
For more information about our mesotherapy with peptides botox-like, and/or inquires, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org